Karo’s Covenant to the Voters
In his first term as your City Councilmember, Karo’s agenda for District 7 will be:
- Always putting our community’s interest above special interests.
- Actively listening to every community’s needs and being responsive to neighborhood concerns.
- Putting children and families first by improving existing parks and libraries, building more, and making sure they are safe and clean for everyone to use.
- Fighting to reform the DWP to serve the needs of the residents of our neighborhoods and preventing unnecessary rate increases.
- Working with local business to grow and create more good paying jobs and revitalize our commercial corridors.
- Bringing more fire companies and ambulances to our community to increase safety and reduce response times.
- Making sure our police officers have all the resources and moral support they need to continue protecting our communities.
- Opposing the building of the high speed rail project through environmentally sensitive areas.
- Working to get the homeless out of our parks and streets and into permanent supportive housing programs.
- Preserving our open space and protecting our environment.
Get involved with Karo’s grassroots campaign today.